Port au Prince looks better than on our last trip in April. There is less rubble, fewer tents in the streets, more cleared lots. But the tents are looking worn and no match for even a small hurricaine. We have spent the afternoon at the foyer de sion orphanage and the medical team has had kids climbing on them, playing with toy cars and taking great delight in playing with their cameras. Everyone is tired from the long flight but in good spirits. We are leaving for Marigot soon and will post again when we can get online.
- Medical Trip – November 2017 November 12, 2017
- Why we do what we do…. November 12, 2012
- The Challenge November 9, 2011
- Annie Blackstone’s Story, How Sionfonds Began November 5, 2011
- The Story of Sionfonds’ Three-Day Teacher Training Workshop, August, 2011 August 12, 2011