We are privileged to have come to know and love the many caring Haitians, who possessed of resilience strength and joy are graciously willing to educate us Non-Haitians how best to achieve the following six objectives:
- The support for and preservation of Haitian families by Haitians
- The support for and preservation of Haitian schools managed and taught by Haitians
- The prevention of and rapid response to, the myriad of crises and life-threatening health challenges faced by
- Haitian men, women and children every year
- The provision for the training of a new generation of Haitian health care providers
- The support for sustainable agricultural practices native to the land and culture of Haiti to provide for the many who are hungry every day
- The support for the native micro-economies of Haiti
Sionfonds for Haiti helps Haitians to help themselves. Sionfonds’ Haitian teachers, social workers, and staff, work in rural communities, to provide education, nutrition, job training, community improvements, and health care. Through education, we lay the foundation for a better tomorrow for Haitian families.
In the United States, all of our Board members and staff are volunteers. This means that your donations go directly to Haiti.